High school students occasionally stop by Steve’s apartment when they need help with History essays or homework having to do with World War II, and Steve is always happy to help.
i dont need a boyfriend i need 12 million dollars and a donut
12 million dollars can be used to obtain many donuts.
money can be exchanged for goods and services
interesting. can they obtain me a boyfriend?
These are named after MONSTERS are you KIDDING ME if I don't get at least one of these I'm going to be very disappointed
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
Imagine dragons sleeping the same way giraffes do
Yessss! I wanna draw sleeping dragons tooo
Maybe they sleep like camels…
or…. uh… snakes?
Or maybe they sleep on trees
There is nothing about this post I don’t love
i always wonder why no one likes me and then i remember i dont even like me
My grandma would always x out people in her yearbook and write “Deceased” when one of her high school classmates died. We often found it morbid. Grandma wanted to be the last one living. She wanted to win.
That’s not a yearbook.
That’s a hit list.
i don’t care if it’s a only a joke, please don’t make comments about how someone’s choice of field of study isn’t going to take them anywhere because it can be a great source of stress and your joke won’t help.
also, destroy the idea that we should only pursue dreams if they are likely to give you status in this capitalist piece-of-shit society.
why are cats always so relaxed when the government is a mess
how to play a racing game
- HIT EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY
- GO FAST
- NEVER USE BRAKES
"tea is just leaf water!" "yeah well coffee is just bean water!" wow, it’s. it’s like everything is made of things. this door is just wood rectangle. this poster is just ink paper. this lemonade is just lemon water. wow, it’s like you can combine ingredients to make things that are more enjoyable than the initial parts of the equation. sure is a magical world we live in
- u get horny over fucking everything
- you fucking ruin your panties
- what the hell
- people just fucking stop
- this list is fucking awful
Page 1 of 1793